1.24.2011

Salutations!


Introductions are a necessity.

Salutations! I am Jordan Statz, "Joordan-the-Great!" according to some and "Glitter-breath" according to others (What? Can you blame me for liking shiny things? I know you probably do too...). I - the floral designer & epicurean curiosity - have ideated over this endeavor (and admittedly procrastinated, dilly-dallied, etc), but have finally begun it.

Florui + pabula is dedicated to all things flower and all things food. I was fortunate enough to have spent two years as a culinary TA and have been blessed to have spent the past 5 years playing as a floral designer here in Omaha, Nebraska (and very soon in NYC!). Flowers and food have consumed me as my passions and I can't wait to start sharing my passions with you. Stay posted...

-JS

"Bare in mind that you should conduct yourself in life as at a feast"
-Epictetus



















1 comment: